In our earlier post of similar background on choosing a health plan, we have precisely given an overview about Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem, and in this post, we will be highlighting the main points of differences and customer services the Nutrisystem or weight watchers offers.
It will be hence easy to streamline the ongoing confusions of all those health effective seekers who want consolidated and proven results among either Nutrisystem vs weight watchers vs jenny craig.
Many health programs boast that they provide enriched nutritional value but half of them are just saying without a factual basis, and that’s the main aim of this blog to remove any doubts and confusion regarding the type of health plan and its serving purpose upon which an individual can decide for which one to go after?
Important Health Plan Features About Jenny Craig Or Weight Watchers And Weight Watchers Or Nutrisystem!
As we have seen in our earlier post, Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem had followed their own unique set of health plans and diet menus which was both interesting and directive following their targeted customers, however, the two differ slightly on the term of cost-effectiveness but both have proven the results of weight loss up to 2 pounds in a week.
But what about the features of health plans offered by weight watchers? How does it aim to differ in the race of its health-promoting features? What are some undiscovered diet options which make it one kind of a health program? There are so many questions running about its cost, type of diet plans, delivery options, service qualities, etc.
Don’t worry! We will be targeting your every query in detail by learning more about weight watchers, for knowing more about Nutrisystem and Jenny Craig, you can refer to our previous blog on How To Choose The Best One Between Nutrisystem Vs Jenny Craig?
Knowing About Weight Watchers:
Previously known as weight watchers have now been shortened to WW, which has its global health networks working as the best weight loss and health managing programs with long- and short-term diet goals.
Some brief key features about weight watchers:
- It provides unlimited health-related workshop
- 24-hour coach chatting support
- Personalized health plans and progress reports
- Free health tracking tools
- 4000+ homemade healthy diet recipes.
- Provide Smart points system based on calorie measurements, saturated fats, sugar level, protein intake, etc. Every day a maximum of 30 points is given to check the credibility of its wellness routine.
Working Mechanism Of Weight Watchers:
We have already told that it has adopted a calorie calculation method where each food item has been assigned to a particular number rating out of 30 points, these number signifies many nutritional elements, here is the complete guide about how does it structure its health achievement goals:
- Health members are provided with budget options with two categories, weekly or monthly.
- High priority is given to the number of exercises done in daily routine, their dietary intakes, and health goals.
- An easy health routine tracking tool is also provided to the WW members to track their health goals.
- WW helps its members to stay motivated by introducing a free reward program where it provides some discounts on plans, free fitness class passes. Etc.
Weight Watchers Diet Plan Programs
WW has introduced the three category diet plan programs, which comes with three health memberships i.e.,
- Digital WW diet program: It is a private health community club program where more than 4000+ homemade healthy recipes are available with tracking tools and personalized health reports, also 24*7-hour health support is provided to help its members regarding any health-related issues.
- Digital 360: In digital 360 the aim is to get extra healthcare support from health experts and both live sessions of wellness programs are provided, along with healthy recipes cooking demo classes. Some motivational health wellness podcasts by guest celebrities or popular health mentors.
- Workshop + Digital diet program: Health and diet-related workshop sessions are provided to its members who want in-person health sessions and interactive live chats with certified health coaches and fitness trainers, one can go for weekly check-in opportunities with their WW mentors provided in more than 3000 studio locations all over the nation.
- Personal coaching + Digital diet program: Here one can get personal health coaching sessions with essential diet programs to stay fit and focus, it comes under its premium package aiming at health goals.
- My WW+: It helps its members or any health advice-seeking person to get complete health and personalized diet plan based on an online personal health assessment where the person has to give details about its eating habits, nutritional intakes, exercise routine, and so on.
Weight Watchers Diet Menus:
WW had released its Smart points Kitchen scale which acts as a diet meter for those who want to calculate or add some nutritional values like percentage of saturated fats, essential dietary fibers, protein intake, it helps to weigh the amount of the diet elements and also use to suggest the 10 favorable foods from the chosen option.
Some examples of what food to eat:
- Green vegetables like broccoli, beans, etc.
- Fresh fruits.
- Greek yogurt
- Fish, etc.
Some examples of what food to avoid:
- Greasy burgers, pizzas
- Deep-fried things
- Beverages like coke, etc.
- Sweets and ice-creams.
- Alcohol intake and sodas
- Vegetables that contain starch like a potato.
Cost Plans of Weight Watchers
Now as we have got our hands on various types of diet plans it has provided so let’s get its pricing details regarding each health program offered by WW:
- Digital: 3.07 dollars with food tracking tool only.
- Digital 360: 4.61 dollars with a personalized weight-loss method, on-demand access to members for live health coaching, and many health-related programs including meditation, workouts. Etc.
- Workshop + Diet program: 6.92 dollars with weekly health workshop, food-tracking tools.
- Personal coaching + Digital diet: 12.92 dollars with weekly workshops, food-tracking tools, and personal health plans, etc.
Comparing The Three Health Programs: Now as we have completely analyzed the WW and its effective health program session, although it has earned a global health program platform still, we have to compare its compatibility along with every pros and cons.
The Nutrisystem Vs Weight Watchers Vs Jenny Craig: Under this, we will be touching every feature that concerns a health benefit seeker for asking the credibility from the various online support forum and health communities, these three health programs have unique systems to get personalized with their member’s health need so let’s begin to explore more about them:
1.1 The Nutrisystem vs weight watchers:
The main difference between the Nutrisystem and weight watchers is the pre-made food delivery system, which is the main health diet selling plan of Nutrisystem, whereas WW begs to differ,
Online Customer Support
Weight Loss Results
Online free support opened for 24 hours
2 pounds in a week
The average rating is between 4 out of 5
Nutrisystem costs $300 to $350 a month.
Differ according to selected health plan but support is opened for 24 hours
1-2 pounds in a week
The average rating is 4.2 out of 5
Digital $20 per month Digital 360-29.95 dollars per month Workshop + digital-59.95 dollar per month
It not only laid many things as a rivalry fact between weight watchers vs Nutrisystem like:
FEE CANCELLATION POLICY: However, WW has been less effective in terms of money return policy as compared to Nutrisystem vs WW then Nutrisystem has been very active in its return policy having money back within 14 days of cancellation.
HOME DELIVERY POLICY:
WW plans act better with flexible health sessions and dietary plans which are not lenient and are made after research-based, you get 1:1 help from your health coach while talking about Nutrisystem versus weight watchers, it differs as Nutrisystem focuses on self-health management with its pre-packaged food for 28 days along with a frozen meal that can be home-cooked, but WW doesn’t provide such pre-cooked meal instead provide health ready sessions and workshops.
1.2 Jenny Craig or weight watchers:
WW has been an older health productive program while Jenny Craig had been discovered in the early ’80s, both are good at providing in-person health guides to their members and help in learning the right healthy lifestyle with proper tips and guidance.
But we think that WW had exposed its health programs with more dynamic outreach by holding weekly live sessions, 14000+ health workshops teaching meditations, exercises, and dietary plans cooking demos,
Here are some key takeaways about Jenny Craig and WW:
|Health Plan||Online Customer Support||Weight Loss Results||Customer Reviews||Customer Support|
|Jenny Craig||Costlier||1-2 pounds per week||Same rating 4.1 out of 5||Regular customer support with a personal health coach and can pay a visit|
|WW||Less costly||1-2 pounds per week||4.1 out of 5||Weekly and is with a live session.|
Finally, after seeing all the health parameters and features we must conclude that all of the three are particularly designed with specific needs and customer demand Like Jenny Craig is for those who are beginners and want in-personal guidance with convenience while Nutrisystem is for those who want to make their healthy food plan more delicious without needing any personal help, whereas WW is all for those strict health freak that never compromises to their health with more personalized support.